viernes, 12 de marzo de 2021

My adventures 2 in......

 Adventure in Atacames!


When I was 18 years old, I went on an end-of-year trip with my classmates. Our destination was Atacames, a place near to the beach with a beautiful view of the sea. It was my first time visiting this beach and it was one of the best experiences. The best thing was enjoying with my friends and knowing new things. We stayed there for three days in a hotel. During the first day I did several activities: take a tour of the main streets, play volleyball with my friends, swimming in the hotel’s pool.

On the day next, I traveled to other places. There was an island that was near to the beach but it took us a while to get there. Their people made their living from fishing and they invited us to see another part of the beach.

Finally, the last day I went to a party organized by my classmates but I didn't enjoy it because my best friend wasn't there. I missed her during the trip.

Well, this was my experience in Atacames. A trip to the beach gave me the best experience.

Atacames is amazing!

Visit it now!










No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My adventures 2 in......

  Adventure in Atacames! When I was 18 years old, I went on an end-of-year trip with my classmates. Our destination was Atacames, a place ne...